jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

Grandes ejemplos de diseño editorial

Los siguientes ejemplos exploran diseños editoriales, ilustraciones e infografías de todo tipo de medios de comunicación impresos (revistas, libros, etc.).
Fuente:  andysowards.com

These Editorial Illustration Mosaic Portraits Are INSANE!!! Brilliant! I don’t understand my emotions right now!

Hugh Lorie is the freaking MAN. Just thought I’d throw that out there.

SHAQ ATTACK!

Like.

STEVE JOBS!!

I love how Steve’s mosaic is made of Apple products! So much geekyness!


Man, some of these images are very powerful – Brilliant examples of Editorial Illustration by Harry Campbell

Freaking awesome magazine cover design!

Epic Typography Illustration is Epic! I used to love that magazine as a kid as well haha.

Brace Yourselves, Editorial Layout Ideas Are Coming!

NIKOLA TESLA FTW!! CUZ SCIENCE!!

LOL Isn’t that the truth.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario